Jobs and Recruitment
Painter and Decorator
Mulgrave Estate are looking to expand their current in-house maintenance team with an experienced and skilled Painter and Decorator, to work on the private estate in North Yorkshire. The property portfolio is varied, with a combination of residential, commercial, agricultural & industrial. The majority of the properties are either listed or within the conservation area. You will be expected from time to time to work on the Grade II* listed Mulgrave Castle and also to lend a hand to other trades as and when required.
- Salary will be negotiable on skill level.
- Candidates must be respectful, punctual, reliable, have a professional appearance and a strong work ethic.
- Candidates must also be able to work using own initiative.
- Five years (minimum) industry experience is essential.
- Full driving Licence
- 6 months’ probation period
- Employer pension scheme
- Hours of work 7.30-4.00 Monday-Thursday, with an early finish on Friday
Please apply in the first instance sending your CV to email@example.com with current salary and/or for an informal chat, please contact Clive Tomlinson, Maintenance Manager on 07934 748490